CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture. Summary
CHS is seeking a strategic thinker and skilled communicator with a track record of leading multichannel communications campaigns and marketing initiatives. This role will play a critical role in elevating the CHS brand and achieving CHS business strategies through reaching and influencing internal and external audiences. We're looking for someone who can seamlessly pivot from managing external agency relationships to collaborating with internal marketing and communications teams to find creative ways to promote branded products and services.
The ideal candidate is a self-driven, high-energy strategic communicator with the ability to plan and execute in collaboration with multiple stakeholders. We are looking for candidates with passion, creativity, problem-solving abilities, and the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with a high level of collaboration and teamwork. Responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Function as a collaborative member of the CHS enterprise marketing communications team to execute and develop brand campaigns and communications for internal and external channels.
- Manage agency and other partner teams in campaign planning, media planning and buying, creative concepting and reporting results.
- Support brand sponsorship strategy in identifying new opportunities and leveraging existing brand sponsorships.
- Collaborate with communications teams working with CHS business units to continue to identify, develop and adhere to best practices and standard operating procedures related to advertising initiatives, promotions and sponsorships. Support an integrated approach to marketing communications that supports brand reputation and visibility while optimizing efforts and maintaining efficiency and continuity across the enterprise.
- Assist in developing and managing events and tradeshows with CHS enterprise involvement including collaborating with internal teams and vendor partners, determining key performance indicators and measuring and reporting results.
- Collaborate with CHS and freelance photographers/videographers on imagery for use in CHS advertising and promotional materials. Ensure produced videos and other audiovisual products follow brand standards, support business objectives and augment company stock image and footage libraries when possible.
- Create, oversee, and share regular reports on campaign and brand performance.
- Minimum 7 years of creative development and campaign management (brand or agency)
- Experience developing and executing creative brand campaigns
- Experience creating and managing content across multiple platforms (web, mobile, social, print)
- Experience collaborating with communications agencies to develop creative deliverables from concepts to final production files and distribution through paid, earned and owned media
- Experience interfacing with other corporate departments/disciplines, including marketing, operations, government affairs, legal, finance and/or sales teams
- Experience leading internal and external teams through collaborative projects
- Excellent communication, collaboration and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Experience operating independently and executing effectively on both strategic and tactical levels
- Experience managing multiple day-to-day clients and communications campaigns with a proven track record of managing deadlines, budgets and suppliers
- Experience in executing multimedia communications
- Experience with B2B and B2C communications
- Brand sponsorship management and activation experience
- Affinity for agriculture, energy and/or cooperative audiences
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Web Reference : AJF/417351130-18
Posted Date : Fri, 30 Sep 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of CHS Inc. Please note VacancyStore is not responsible for the application process on any external website.