Our client is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to work within their rosette winning Hotel and Gastro pub in beautiful Constable Country.
You will assist the Manager and Head Chef with day-to-day operational support and delivery of fine dining customer service.
About the restaurant
This establishment is built on on a foundation of passion, talent and working with a team of ambitious colleagues realising their potential.
Their aim is simple, to create Suffolk’s finest dining experience using only the best local ingredients, crafted through care and excellent customer service, whilst creating a happy working environment.
About the Role
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Organisational and problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of drinks
Responsibilities in the following role
• Serve drinks in a friendly and efficient manner
• Ensure all products are served to the relevant standards
• Maintaining the product quality and brand
• Follow the correct bar operating procedures
•Personal development plans
•Chance to join a great company at a very exciting time of growth and development
Candidate Information: All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with any relevant supporting qualifications and be able to use their own transport.