Conference & Events Sales Executive
Hours of Work:- 40 hours per week, some weekends and evenings.
Salary:- Basic £18-£20K pa OTE £22-£24K
Joining the existing conference & Events team to drive new business and manage existing accounts. Our client is one of the most progressive football clubs in the Football League and operate one of the most successful conference & events venues in the Essex region.
Working within the Conference & Events Team, you will maximise revenues for the business by driving sales activity and maximising utilisation of the facilities on non match days. Working to call and revenue targets selling a broad product portfolio including conferences, room hire & events into a mix of existing accounts and new business.
- Ensuring daily call and monthly revenue targets are met and bookings achieved through proactive telephone work and face to face sales meetings
- Identifying new contacts and developing sales leads
- Contacting and qualifying commercial sales opportunities, ensuring that enquiries are converted into confirmed business
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving outstanding issues to ensure repeat business
- Sales driven with a desire to succeed
- Previous successful experience achieving targets in a similar sales environment including cold calling
- Flexibility within role and must be available to work scheduled hours, including some weekends and evenings
- Target oriented and sales focused
- Excellent communicator with strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Dedicated to offering first class service
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism