Defendant Personal Injury Solicitor/FILEx, Colchester
Our client is looking to recruit a Defendant Personal Injury Solicitor/FILEx to join their team within their Colchester office.
- This role would suit an experienced, enthusiastic and energetic solicitor or FILEx with 7 years PQE
- Experience of high value (catastrophic injury) claims/settlements/periodical payments
- Very good communication skills
Report line: Head of Defendant Personal Injury department
Working alongside, and assisting, 2 partners in our Defendant Personal injury department. There may be partnership potential for the right individual.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Defendant Personal injury department partners and undertaking an established caseload
- Defendant RTA EL & PL work
- Predominantly multi track cases (amputation, brain injury, spine injury, fatal accident)
- Introducing own caseload
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Dependent on experience
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm, 1 hour for lunch
Holiday entitlement: 25 days per annum