Electrical Design Engineer - West Yorkshire - Permanent - System Integrator - £25-40k DOE + Overtime
Samuel Frank Associates is now recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a very well-established system integrator in West Yorkshire.
The role of the Electrical Design Engineer will involve the following key aspects -
* Feasibility, outline and detailed electrical and C&I design work
* Specifications, single line diagrams, load schedules, block cable diagrams
* Undertake site surveys of existing installations
* Liaison with clients both internal and external
Experience of designing and working with LV electrical equipment would be beneficial. Ideally, Electrical Design Engineers applying for the role should also to be able to demonstrate design experience in one or more of the following:
* LV electrical design
* HV systems including transformers, RMU, circuit breakers
* Cable selection and sizing
* Protection coordination and grading
* Knowledge of WIMES, BS7671 IEE wiring regulations
The client is open to bringing through an Electrical Design Engineer with around 2 years experience right up to a seasoned/experienced Electrical Design Engineer looking at the higher end of the salary range on offer.
The client has some exciting projects booked and more in the pipeline, they're growing their Electrical design capabilities to meet with client demand. The client is very well established and expects people to join them wanting to further themselves and have a desire and hunger to build a long and successful career with them.
The client is easily commutable from most of West Yorkshire and is well positioned to be commutable from Leeds & Bradford and the surrounding areas.
Please use the suggested postcode as a guide only.
Please apply today for an immediate response