A privately owned Essex based Building Contractor are seeking a Finishing Foreman / Material Controller to work on a New Build Residential Development in Tiptree, Essex.
Skills & Experience Needed
- Experience of New Build Residential Developments
- Understanding of build programmes
- Minimum relevant Level 4 qualification (HNC / NVQ4 etc)
- Appropriate CSCS card
- SMSTS and First Aid qualifications if possible otherwise will be provided as you progress in the role
About the role
- The successful applicant will be responsible for looking after internal trades, from 1st Fix through to completion.
- You will be reporting to the Senior Site Manager overseeing Health & Safety on site and holding Sub-Contractor meetings.
- Duties will also include overseeing all material deliveries / regular stock takes / organising materials for trades to use
- The long term plan will be to become Assistant Site Manager
- To comply with the Build Policy and Procedures.
- Working with the Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
- Management of materials including delivery acceptance, storage
- Eventual Co-ordination of sub-contractors to assist the Site Manger in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- To ensure working methods are performed correctly.
- Comply with Assistant Site Manager's responsibilities as laid down in company Health, Safety & Environment Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage safe working practices on site.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
Please apply at your earliest convenience.