Nursery Nurses - Level 2 & 3 - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary from £16,681 - £16,889 per annum for level 2 Qualified Practitioners, and £17,056 - £20,259 per annum for level 3 Qualified Practitioners.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Nurse at their Aylesbury setting in Buckinghamshire.
This company believe that work should be fun and are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child’s ‘learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- People really do matter within this organisation and they offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 2 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you. Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if you are a Nursery Assistant, a Nursery Nurse, a Nursery Officer, a Nursery Practitioner, a Childcare Practitioner, an Early Years Practitioner or an Early Years Educator. We have roles at all levels throughout the UK within this sector.