Nursery Nurse - Level 2 +, Wokingham, Berkshire
Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child’s ‘learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter at this company and they offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this they offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Salary from £8.02 - £9.74 per hour / £16,681 - £20,259 per annum
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 2 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two or more satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.