Our client has multiple Ofsted “Outstanding” and “Good” nurseries in West London and Greater London area, they are a forward thinking childcare provider with excellent opportunities, training & benefits!
About the role
- You will be nurturing our children with day to day care and exciting the minds of our pre-school children with new ideas and activities fully linked to the EYFS.
- You will build strong relationships with all the children and their families.
- You will be working together with the team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the nursery by adhering to relevant policies and procedures.
You will need
- A suitable qualification such as NNEB/CYPW/NVQ Level 3
- Experience of working in a child care environment
- A great understanding of the EYFS and the ability to refer to the EYFS when planning activities.
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for working with young children and meeting their needs.
Fantastic Range of Benefits:
- A competitive salary package with annual performance related reviews
- FREE Uniform including a super warm fleece
- A personal development plan to help you reach your goals and targets
- Five, fully paid, in house training days each and every year
- Having your Birthday off work, fully paid, to relax!
- Annual ‘Superstar Awards Day’ to celebrate individual and team achievement
- Full support for professional development from Level 2 to Degree
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Staff pension with a contribution from us going into your pot
- A Bupa Health care package including 1000’s of savings and discounts from all the major brands
- 50% off your childcare fees
- Organised team social events to strengthen working relationships
- Bonus scheme to recognise great attendance
Our client is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all its children and staff. All applicants should expect a telephone interview as a first line response from us, the recruitment agency, then with the Day Nursery and will then be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK and complete a health and suitability declaration. Successful applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and 2 satisfactory references before starting work with this company.