Nursery Nurse, Level 3, Luton - Beds, salary up to £20,259 pa.
Work should be fun and our client is looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Childcare Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child’s ‘learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- People really do matter at this company and they offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Salary from £8.20 - £9.74 per hour / £17,056 - £20,259 per annum
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two or more satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if you have previously been a Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Early Years Educator, Childcare Nursery Nurse, Nursery Office.
We have many roles within the Early Years/Education sector, if you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 2 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.