We have a private Day Nursery in SW London looking for Level 2 and 3 Nursery Nurses.
- A positive and dedicated attitude and a real passion for childcare and development
- Being able to provide and sustain a caring environment
- Being able to work a 40 hour week
- Have a minimum NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent in Childcare and Early Years Education
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Previous 1-2 years experience in nursery setting
About the role:
Our client have excellent facilities and want to expand their team of dedicated professionals. They offer the opportunity for you to create a fun and positive learning environment for all children in your care. Your development as a practitioner will be our focus and we will help you to be the best you can be.
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual that is dedicated to providing excellent learning opportunities for the children aged from 3 months to 5 years of age, we would love to hear from you.
- Liaise with parents and other staff members
- Plan and implement the daily routine in the room
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Be aware of nursery standards and policies and make sure they are met
- Be key worker for up to 8 children and take responsibility for their records, learning and general care.
- Be confident in your profession
The key day-to-day tasks include:
- Plan and prepare daily activities meeting the curriculum planning according to EYFS
- To take observations on your key children ensuring confidentiality
- Changing nappies or toileting, tidying room and cleaning equipment
- To ensure all children are happy and well cared for and their individual needs are being met.