Outstanding Day Nursery in Acton, currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Practitioner LEVEL 3.
If you are passionate about achieving great outcomes for children and want to inspire the young minds of the future then we would love you on our team. You will need to be a dedicated team player with good communication skills.
About the role
You will be nurturing our children with day to day care and exciting the minds of our preschoolers with new ideas and activities fully linked to the EYFS. You will build strong relationships with all the children and their families. You will be working together with the team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the nursery by adhering to relevant policies and procedures.
You will need
- A suitable qualification such as NNEB/CYPW/NVQ Level 3/
- Experience of working in a child care environment
- A great understanding of the EYFS and the ability to refer to the EYFS when planning activities.
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for working with young children and meeting their needs.
Fantastic Range of Benefits:
- A competitive salary package with performance related reviews
- Training and development opportunities to help you reach your potential
- Five whole company network/training days each year
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Staff pension with a company contribution going into your pot
- Bupa Health Care package which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- Having your Birthday off work, fully paid, to relax
- Annual ‘Superstar Awards Day’ to celebrate individual and team achievements
- Regular team social events to strengthen working relationships
- Free uniform including a warm cosy fleece
- Industry recognition through individual and team award nominations
- Bonus for great attendance