Our client, an Ofsted Outstanding Nursery are looking to recruit a Nursery Nurse at their setting in beautiful leafy Ascot..
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child’s ‘learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter at this business and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Potential for an annual tax-free Partnership Dividend
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary from £16,000 -£17,000 DOE.
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if have previously worked in a nursery setting as a Nursery Assistant, Nursery Nurse, Nursery Officer, Nursery Practitioner, Childcare Practitioner, an Early Years Practitioner or an Early Years Educator.