We have an exciting opportunity within a busy Day Nursery based in Essex for a level 3 Nursery Nurse.
- To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children aged from 3 months to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by management
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK' documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
There is parking available and public transport links within in easy distance from the premises.