Hours: Flexible (Full time or part time)
- Our client is currently seeking an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to work in their private site in Devon.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work outside of the remit of the NHS, provide a quality service and receive a more rewarding salary.
- You will report directly to the Theatre manager / Team leader with accountability to senior members of the clinical team. The goal is to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care as part of the clinical team.
- The starting salary for this position is negotiable and our client is prepared to increase this dependant on experience.
- HCPC Registration
- Surgical First assistant qualification
- Scrub experience
In Return we offer:
- Competitive basic salary above the NHS rates
- Flexible working hours with the option to work full or part time.