Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Officer to join their busy and demanding HR/Finance Team.
The role will be predominantly working alone running and producing all payroll functions across a multi-business organisation, however, liaising with both the HR and Finances Teams is key. You will have responsibility for end to end payroll processing and pension administration.
This company is looking for someone with experience of working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment who can handle multiple tasks and has a meticulous eye for detail.
- Responsible for the daily running of the payroll department across all 7 businesses (including multiple monthly, bi-weekly, weekly payrolls and 1 Australian payroll), with an excess of 500+ employees across all companies
- Inputting new starters/leavers and manually calculating salary payments, adjustments, timesheets, statutory sick pay/maternity/paternity pay
- Assist in management of pension deductions via payroll
- Assist in the running of all yearend and month end processes
- Organise all monthly deadlines and ensure all paperwork is received in time to process
- Knowledge of Tax, National Insurance, pension auto-enrolment regulations etc.
- Knowledge of P11D process
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to liaise and build relationships with the HR/Finance Team and our external payroll bureau who produce our monthly reports and pay slips
- Previous experience within a payroll capacity is essential
- Strong IT/Excel skills essential
- Ability to work unsupervised and on your own initiative
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
Salary: £19.5K (Full time equivalent = £26K)
Hours: 30 per week (Mon – Fri)