Experienced Sous Chef to be responsible for the preparation, presentation and serving of the food as well as assisting with functions at this well known venue, to the required standard.
Ensure that at all times, the kitchen and associated areas meet and where possible exceed the legal and company health and safety requirements. To help with the co-ordination of the casual chefs and kitchen porters rota ensuring operational efficiency and at all times aiming to exceed expectations.
- To deputise for the Head Chef in his absence.
- To ensure that all menus are produced to the highest possible standard and reflect current trends, seasonal changes and service styles.
- Engender good staff, customer and client relations at all times.
- To ensure that all systems and procedures in the Health and Safety and Food Safety Manuals are maintained at all times throughout the year.
- To develop/assist developing menus for the football players, events and Match Days based on quality, cost and nutritional constraints.
- To Support the whole Management team in all areas of the operation.
Hours of Work:
- Willing to learn.
- Assertive, calm & works well under pressure.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Self-starting, driven & ambitious.
- Creative in thinking and approach
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
- A “can-do” attitude