We are very proud to be working with a client who are looking for enthusiastic, quality chefs who love a challenge and want to work for an exciting dynamic company with lots of extras.
Working with some of the best ingredients available locally and in the country, this growing business are looking for talented chefs, wanting to join the journey creating some fantastic food in a lovely part of Suffolk.
We are looking for chefs at all levels and the best ones will be highly rewarded financially and recognised in the industry.
- Career progression within the Stuart Inns Group
- 2 days off together
- Generous package
- On duty meals
- Staff discount
- Accommodation and laundry service available
- Deputising for Head Chef in any area of the kitchen
- Responsible for ordering stock
- Some menu input and design
- Supervising junior chefs and taking responsibilities for services
Rosette experience preferred but not essential. The successful candidate must want to work in a fresh food.